The Art Gallery of New South Wales, located in the centre of Sydney is one of the largest and oldest in Australia. The Gallery first opened in 1874.
Today admission is free to the general exhibition space, which displays Australian art, European and Asian art.
The Masterpieces of the Art Gallery of New South Wales include:
Further information about the Art Gallery of New South Wales is available via the following links:
- Masterpieces of the Art Gallery of NSW
- Finding Meaning at the Art Gallery of NSW
- Your Visit to the Art Gallery of NSW
- The History of the Art Gallery of NSW
- Museums: Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Established: 1874
- Location: The Domain, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Type: Fine arts, visual arts, Asian arts Museum
“A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.” Anon