The Museum of the City of New York (MCNY) is a history and art museum which presents the history of New York City, and its people.
The Exhibits of the Museum of the City of New York include:
- “Portrait of Mrs Alexander Hamilton” by Ralph Earl
- “Olivia Peyton Murray Cutting” by Alexandre Cabanel
- “Unveiling The Statue of Liberty” by Edward Moran
Further information about the Museum of the City of New York is available via the following links:
- Name: Museum of the City of New York
- City: New York City
- Founded: 1923
- Type: History museum
- Location: 1220–1227 Fifth Avenue, New York City, U.S.
“The modern world thinks of art as very important: something close to the meaning of life.” Alain de Botton
Photo Credit: By Joyofmuseums (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons