The Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden is a museum of contemporary and modern art and currently focuses its collection-building and exhibition-planning mainly on the post–World War II.
Masterpieces of the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden include:
- “The Burghers of Calais” by Auguste Rodin
- “Kiepenkerl” by Jeff Koons
- “The Figure” by Jacques Lipchitz
- “The Great Warrior of Montauban” by Antoine Bourdelle
Further insights about the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden are available via the following links:
- Name: Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- City: Washington, D.C.
- Country: United States
- Opened: 1974
- Type: Art museum
- Location: Washington, D.C., on the National Mall
“Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.” Abraham Lincoln
Photo Credit: By Gryffindor [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons